Important rules for writing short films
Short films are the films made for advertisement of a company or it can be just a way to share knowledge or any message . Short movies aren’t a lesser type of artistic narrating. Truth be told keeping in touch with them requires precisely the same as composing a full length script – however on a littler scale. People think that short films don’t have much scope, but its not true.
In Television and movie industry many of writers started their career with short movies. There are many aspects which will make the short film the ideal one like: Kit Requirements, Setting Up, Dialogue recording, The Dance Band, Preparing the Audio etc. below are the rules which should be kept in mind while making short film:
- The short film must be short and sweet : Short is good, the people like short films more, along with this there will be less expenditure.
- Script should be written and final before starting the shoot.
- Make it Visual. Movies are meant to been seen and understood therefore don’t tell store make them visible.
- There should be story.
- Engage and interact with readers.
- Be careful with Clinches.